Over the past few months, we’ve been sharing small items from this research on the Dutch and Belgian television market in our newsletter. And promising every time that the whitepaper is on the way! And now it’s here!
The whitepaper includes our findings on purchasing behaviour, orientation, user profiles and much more. You can use the research data, conclusions, predictions and advice to expand your knowledge of the market and (more effectively) shape your marketing.
Is your focus not just on the average consumer but also on techies with high expectations? Then this is a must-read! We also asked the largest tech community in the Netherlands to take part in the survey. More than a thousand Tweakers community members told us which TV they want to buy and why.
A selection of our findings:
- Almost half of the respondents have several TVs at home. A third of them have had a TV for 6 years or more.
- TVs are getting ever bigger and cheaper, and consumers are taking advantage of this.
- 3 out of 10 Dutch people and 2 out of 10 Belgians want to buy a new television in the next 12 months.
- Most Dutch people orientate themselves online, while most Belgians prefer to go to the store.
- Younger consumers in particular wait until a good discount period, such as Black Friday, before making a purchase;
- The physical store remains the favourite place to buy a TV.
Download the whitepaper to see all the results, conclusions and advice.